Wednesday, January 25, 2006

ROSIE ROSIE ROSIE


ROSIE my dog isnt doing too well. Her condition is getting worse and worse. Its to the point where she cant even lift her back legs up to walk. The only way she can move is to use her front legs and pull her rear end and legs along with her along the ground. On top of dragging her rear end around, she is having a hard time holding in her pee and poo. Without any warning to her or me....she just lets it go. Making a huge mess. On the other hand she is still a happy dog who loves the outdoors, always asking for doggie treats and is still very affectionate. Her inner will and spirit to stay active is still very strong...but her condition, which is the dog form of MS is getting worse and worse. When does someone make the decision on if its unfair or not to keep a pet alive or to put a pet to rest. Its going to be one of the toughest and saddest decision of my life. How can anyone weigh a life like that. All my mother and I want to do is make the right decision for Rosie. Time is getting near to make that call and Im totally not looking forward to it. Rosie has been one of my best friends along with my 2 other german shephards. I know she's a dog...but she's also been a sister or something along those lines. LOVE YOU ROSIE. I know dogs cant read....but I had to write this and say it!!!

No comments: