Tuesday, January 31, 2006

ROSIE ON THE DRIVING RANGE


Took Rosie and the others to the driving range yesterday to enjoy the great weather. The range is only across the street, but it was a work out carrying Rosie while also holding Taylor's and Jesse's leashes in one hand. Once we got there I played frisbee with Taylor and Jesse while Rosie had to stay in one place due to her condition. I could tell Rosie was upset and fustrated for not being able to play with her sisters. The above picture is of Rosie expressing her fustration from yesterday's trip. I truely wish I had the power of healing so Rosie could join her sisters again as she's done for her entire life. Eventhough Rosie could play frisbee she definately enjoyed being outside in the sun and breeze. I hope to take just Rosie to the park or driving range tomorrow on my birthday if its nice outside. *** The above picture is of Rosie expressing her fustration from yesterday's trip***

No comments: