Thursday, December 11, 2008

Letters from Friends About Taylor

This pic is from the morning that I thought was going to be my last morning with Taylor. Shortly after this picture was taken, I headed down to the Vets office.


Thank you everyone :) Taylor is fortunately doing better surprisingly. I thought fore sure Taylor's time was up. My Vet apparently knew what he was doing when he gave her a shot of cortisone and some special fiber food. When I saw nothing but deep red blood coming from Taylor's poop. I thought she was going to die. Thanks to my vet, Taylor is still alive and rebounded from whatever was wrong with her. The Vet said he's only seen that once before and can't explain exactly what was wrong with Taylor. Thank you God :)

Russ

Emails from friends about Taylor's health scare over the weekend.

------------------>>

Russ, i am so sorry to hear about your dog. do you remember mazzy my weim? i just had to do the same and i wont tell you its going to be easy, it will be the hardest thing you have to do. but just know b4 you do it that you are doing whats best for your dog and he wouldn't want to live in pain. it is the right thing, it wont feel like it but it is.
it sucks that we have to make the decision, but if he could talk he would say "its ok, im tired!!you gave me a good life" have a great last day with him, feed him a t-bone steak:) and my prayers will be with you both!

-------------

Hey Russ....I hope you have a good week. I just read your blog about Taylor and I am really sorry. I know how devestating it is to have a pet you adore and some people don't understand just how much a pet becomes part of your family.
Be strong!!

-------------

I am so sorry about your dog. I have seen the photos and clearly, you love your pets. I believe u have more than one, but they are all beautiful. One of my boys is 13 and I know I have to prepare myself.. It really does suck.
xoxo R

-------------

I'm soooo sorry about your dog....I have been there first hand and I totally understand how helpless you feel. I know how hard it is.....

-------------

I just got back from my Acapulco trip and saw the message about your dog... so sorry to hear about this. My prayers and thoughts are so with you!

I'm sure no amount of condolences will totally take away the sting of losing your dog, but just knowing that people care should help a little.

Hang in there buddy!

~J~

--------------

I am very sorry to hear about your dog and just wanted to let you know that I was thinking about you. I hope you are doing ok.

--------------

I feel for u. when I put my rotti down I rescued one from the pound a real lover he was! then my ass hole ex gave him away without me knowing!! I have 2 standard poodles and he stole one out of my yard! had to fight in court to get her back. I have the 2 poodles and a small dog I got to replace the other thought I would never see her again! together I have 3. i hope time heals ur loss. my thoughts r with u today. i know from ur pictures ur dogs had a great friend and companion. j.

1 comment:

Nightmare said...

You have a lot of people that care greatly about you and what you are going through. I am very pleased to hear your baby girl is still with you.